Before & After School Care
Activity Club is our before-school and after-school care program. Additionally, Activity Club is offered on certain days when school is closed. On days when school is in session, Activity Club operates from 7:15am to 8:30am when the students go into their classrooms and from 3:00pm to 6:00pm when the program closes. On certain days when school is not in session, Activity Club is offered from 7:15am to 6:00pm. For a detailed schedule of days when school is not in session and Activity Club is offered, please refer to our school calendar of School Closures and Holidays.
Daily Schedule for Morning Activity Club
- 7:15-8:30am Program opens; choice time
- 8:30am Students go to their classrooms
Daily Schedule for Afternoon Activity Club
- 3:00pm Kindergarten students gather in Activity Club
- 3:15pm Elementary students join Activity club for outside play
- 3:15-4:00pm Outside play
- 4:00-4:15pm Snack
- 4:15-5:45pm Choice time may include crafts, puzzles, legos, board games, card games and projects.
- Free choice reading or upper elementary homework time is encouraged for 20 – 25 minutes.
- 6:00pm Program closes
Activity Club When School is Closed
When regular school is not in session on days (such as teacher professional days, conference days, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Mid-Winter Break and Spring Break), Activity Club is open to contracted children and staffed by regular Bellevue Montessori School personnel from 7:15am-6:00PM. A fun and varied curriculum is planned and the students have the opportunity to be with their other friends from Activity Club.