Bellevue Montessori’s academic school year begins in early September and ends in mid-June.
We follow the Bellevue Public School calendar for the Winter Holiday Break at the end of December, Mid-Winter Break during the Presidents Day week, and Spring break in April.
Bellevue Montessori School offers a summer program from mid-June through August.
Admission to the academic and childcare program is subject to contractual commitment for the entire academic year.
Bellevue Montessori School charges a one-time application fee of $150 for new students only.
Bellevue Montessori School does not conduct fundraising or require volunteer time.
Tuition for School Year 2020-21
Tuition is an annual charge to be paid in ten equal payments, due in its entirety regardless of absence due to illness, vacations or any other circumstances. The payment schedule is as follows:
- Payment #1 is due with the completed enrollment form and contract within 14 days of receiving the enrollment offer and is made by credit card for no additional fee. The non-refundable deposit payment is your payment for June 2021.
- NEW STUDENTS ONLY: Payment #2 is due May 1st or 30 days after you submit the enrollment form is submitted after May 1st contract and deposit payment #1. This non-refundable deposit payment is your payment for May 2021. This payment may be made by credit card or directly with a check for no additional fee.
- For later enrollments, deposit payments are due prior to the start of the school year in September 2020.
- The remaining eight (or nine if returning student) payments are due the first school day of each month from September through April (May if returning student), either by automatic drafts (ACH) through Bellevue Montessori School, by check, or by credit card. Credit card payments made online through TutionExpress.com are subject to 3.2% convenience fee on all payments.
Academic Program 2020-2021
|Half-Day Program 8:45 – 11:50 (Five days a week)
This Half Day Program is not available to children 4½ years and older.
|School Day Program (Five days a week) 8:45-3:00||$15,800|
Academic Program plus childcare (*Activity Club) 2020-2021
*Activity Club for the Early Childhood/Kindergarten Program provides enrolled students before-school and after-school childcare on all school days (7:30am-8:30am and 3:00pm-6:00pm) and full-day care on certain school holidays, parent teacher conference days, and teacher in-service days. See the calendar of School Closures and Holidays for the full schedule.
|School Day Program Plus Childcare 7:30-6:00||$20,900|
Discount for Full Year Tuition Payment
Families who chose to pay the full tuition before the start of school year may reduce the annual tuition by 3%. No combination of discounts shall exceed 6%
When 2 children from the same family are enrolled for the same school year, the second child’s tuition will be reduced by 3%. The tuition of a third child in the same school year from the same family will be reduced by 2%. These reductions are taken on the final payment of the school year.
- Bellevue Montessori School welcomes all children. We do not discriminate with respect to race, religion, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, or physical ability.
- Children must demonstrate a willingness and ability to cooperate with the staff and other children and meet classroom expectations.
- For the Early Childhood/Kindergarten Program, children must be independently using the bathroom.
How To Enroll Your Child At Bellevue Montessori School
Step 1: Tour Bellevue Montessori School Early Childhood – Tour Our School (link)
Step 2: Complete application form with $150 application fee, paid by credit card.
Step 3: Bellevue Montessori School will email you an enrollment offer according to the following schedule:
- New Student Early Enrollment offers January 5 – January 30, 2020
- Current Student (and/or siblings) re-enrollment – February 1 – 28, 2020
- New Student Enrollment offers begin – February 15, 2020
- Rolling admission as available March18, 2020
Step 4: Complete the Enrollment Form and Contract and make the non-refundable first deposit payment within 14 days of receiving the enrollment offer. The non-refundable deposit payment is your payment for June 2021.
Step 5: Make the non-refundable deposit payment #2 and submit completed required forms by May 15, 2020 or 30 days after you submit the enrollment form, contract and deposit payment #1. New Students only: Deposit payment #2 is your payment for May 2021 and is made by credit card. You will receive the link from Bellevue Montessori School to complete this payment.
Step 6: Complete the required forms online. These include the 2020-21 Health Form, Immunization form (CIS), Consent for Emergency Treatment, Photo Use Permission, Kindergarten Field Trip Form (if applicable).
For later enrollments, both deposit payments are due prior to the start of the school year in September.