Bellevue Montessori’s academic school year begins in early September and ends in mid-June.
We follow the Bellevue Public School calendar for the Winter Holiday Break at the end of December, Mid-Winter Break during the President’s Day week, and Spring break in April.
Bellevue Montessori School offers a summer program from mid-June through August.
Admission to the academic and childcare program is subject to contractual commitment for the entire academic year.
Bellevue Montessori School charges a one-time application fee of $150 for new students only.
Bellevue Montessori School does not conduct fundraising or require volunteer time.
Tuition is an annual charge to be paid in ten equal payments, due in its entirety regardless of absence due to illness, vacations or any other circumstances. The payment schedule is as follows:
- Payment #1 is due with the completed enrollment form and contract within 14 days of receiving the enrollment offer and is made by credit card for no additional fee. The non-refundable deposit payment is your payment for June 2019.
- Payment #2 is due May 1st or 30 days after you submit the enrollment form is submitted after May 1st contract and deposit payment #1. This non-refundable deposit payment is your payment for May 2020. This payment may be made by automatic drafts (ACH) through Bellevue Montessori School, Hubbli.com, or directly with a check for no additional fee. Credit card payments made online through TuitionExpress.com are subject to 2.5% convenience fee on all payments.
- For later enrollments, both deposit payments are due prior to the start of the school year in September 2019.
- The remaining eight payments are due the first school day of each month from September through April, either by automatic drafts (ACH) through Bellevue Montessori School, Hubbli.com, or directly with a check for no additional fee. Credit card payments made online through TutionExpress.com are subject to 2.5% convenience fee on all payments.
Academic Program 2019-2020
|Half-Day Program (Five days a week) 8:45 – 11:45 am||$13,250|
|School Day Program (Five days a week) 8:45 am -3:00 pm||$16,950|
All Day Montessori Program* 2019-2020
|All Day Montessori Program (Five days a week) 7:45 am – 6:00 pm||$20,600|
*The All Day Montessori Program* is open five days a week all year with the exclusion of the last week of August and the two weeks during the Christmas and New Year Holiday. Additionally, the All Day Montessori Program is open during Spring Break (April), the President Holiday Break (February), and Parent Teacher Conference Days. Hours are 7:45 am to 6:00 pm.
Discount for Full Year Tuition Payment
Families who chose to pay the full tuition before the start of school year may reduce the annual tuition by 3%. No combination of discounts shall exceed 5%
When 2 children from the same family are enrolled for the same school year, the second child’s tuition will be reduced by 3%. The tuition of a third child in the same school year from the same family will be reduced by 2%. These reductions are taken on the final payment of the school year. No combination of discounts shall exceed 5%
- Bellevue Montessori School welcomes all children. We do not discriminate with respect to race, religion, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, or physical ability.
- Children must be 18 months to 30 months by their first day of the program
- Children must demonstrate independent walking unless a physical disability has been identified.
How To Enroll Your Child At Bellevue Montessori School
Step 1: Tour Bellevue Montessori School Toddler Program – Tour Our School (link)
Step 2: Complete application form with non-refundable $150 application fee, paid by credit card.
Step 3: Bellevue Montessori School will email you an enrollment offer according to the following schedule:
- New Student Early Enrollment offers January, 2019
- Current Student (and/or siblings) February 1 – 28, 2019
- Rolling admission as available March 1,2019
Step 4: Complete the Enrollment Form and Contract and make the non-refundable first deposit payment within 14 days of receiving the enrollment offer. The non-refundable deposit payment is your payment for June 2020.
Step 5: Make non-refundable deposit payment #2 and submit completed required forms by May 15, 2019 or 30 days after you submit the enrollment form, contract and deposit payment #1. Deposit payment #2 is your payment for May 2020. This payment may be made by automatic draft (ACH) through Bellevue Montessori School, Hubbli.com, or directly with a check for no additional fee. Credit card payments made online through TutionExpress.com are subject to 2.5% convenience fee on all payments.
Step 6: Complete the required forms online. These include the 2019-20 Health Form, Immunization form (CIS), Consent for Emergency Treatment, Photo Use Permission, New Student Questionnaire.
For later enrollments, both deposit payments are due prior to the start of your child’s attendance in the Toddler Program.